Friday, October 11, 2013

woonbeurs Amsterdam


Last week I visited the woonbeurs in Amsterdam , 
happy to get some inspiration... 
so what where the trends ? starting with the 101woonideen stand 

* Botanical chic *








I discovered you can buy these on the 101 shop

* Retro feelings *


* Geometric & facet fantastic *

stand 101 woonideen

 origami lamp 


                                     
boxes from House Doctor available online at wehkamp 

 from Musthave 


 from Bloomville

  from Pepe Heykoop






* products from Hay were VERY popular *






* Long bench kitchen table 
with shelves on the side *





 * One of my favorite stand *  

 the vitra stand, stand out for me, with their bold choice of colours and this good mix of modern & retro. 





 > I  love love love this chair, mixing colours,  modern geometric shapes with a retro feeling. 



Can you spot the HAY product ? 

some more facet item... 

and at last: 

* The cactus *

which were everywhere ( and I'm not complaining ) 
the big ones from the More Than Classical stand 







also some at the 101 woonideen stand:



I couldn't find back all the credit, next time will be better I promise :-)
yes Dutch design week in Eindoven is coming very soon ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment