Monday, October 21, 2013

papy brossard® chocolate cake

I loved so much the recipe of the chocolate entremets from La super superrette, that has become a regular at our home...
remember my post about it ? http://patriciathomazo.blogspot.nl/2013/07/the-chocolate-entremets.html

So when I saw a recipe about the chocolate cake like papy brossard® , (  famous brand in France when I was a child ). I had to try it.
so from:

L’AÏEUL, FAÇON BROWNIE BROSSARD®

find the post here
Here the promise result : 

and here is my result:


impressive isn't it ?  I also got the crackled on top ! 
I was very pleased :-) 
you notice that I pimped the recipe with macadamia nuts bits and chocolates.
So here the traduction of their recipe  ( if you don't speak French ) 

you need : 


- 90 g flower
- 160 g brown sugar (but I used white because it was in my cupboard)
- 3 eggs
- 75 ml colza oil (but I used sunflower, same reason as above)
- 200 dark chocolate  (I got a packet of 500 g of  little melting cocolate's chips wich is the basic packet at the chocolate/nuts stand on 'my' market. So I used 120g that I melted according receiped and the rest that I sprinkeld in the cake. According to tips, I putted them in the freezer during the preparation to avoid complete melt during cooking  the baking. And it worked :-)
- 2 spoonful of cacao powder 
- a good pinch of salt. 

Recipe:

Preheat oven to 180 ° C. In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar, oil, cocoa powder and salt.
Melt 120g chopped chocolate gently in the pan in the microwave or in a bain-marie. Add it to the above mixture and stir well. Add the flour. (I did it little by little of course) 
Now, cut the chocolate chips with the remaining  (frozen) 80 g of chocolate. Mix with the dough. (also add the pimped nuts if you want to. ) 
Pour into a buttered and floured or covered with aluminium foil and bake for about 15 minutes mold, should not it be soooo dry! (oh it isn't trust me with the oil, the extra chocolate and the tree eggs , it is a rich cake, and just the perfect moist ! ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment