Monday, September 2, 2013

back 'to school'

It's september again, 
We are fresh and well rested after the summer hollidays . 
When you don't go to school annymore, 
and you work alone , 
away from the stuctured schedule
I find it difficult to get  your routine ... 
guetting lost at answering emails, bookeeping and beeing distracted...
I found this book: 
Manage your day-to-day by jocelyn K. Glei, 
wich is very interesting, educational on how we work these days. 

With this book , my routine is on it way to become super efficient !
If you have an hard time finding your day- routine, read this book :-)

Also found on the selves of the American book center in Amsterdam 
A bit difficult to find, it is next to the 3d printer...
( yes the American book center has a huge 3D printer upstair in the little library like part,   I don't know why a book shop has  such a machine in there but annyway )

I ( the women who were working there) found is this great book,
that I already wanted for a long time. 
In this book, they told you everything you need to know about blogging. 

If you blog, I recommanded it strongly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment