Friday, March 29, 2013

stamps



I went to fablab utrecht yesterday,

 A Fablab (short for: fabrication laboratory) is a fully equiped fabrication workshop that gives everyone, from small children to entrepreneurs and businesses, the capability to turn their ideas and concepts into reality. The aim is to make almost anything!

to make my stamps I told you in a previous post.

It was the first time I was making a stamp
and I have to say that I'm very, very, 
please about the results. 
It engaved very well and fine lines too, 
also the time to engraved it was much quicker than expected ( 12 min)
Only minus point, the laser didn't cut throuht the rubber sheet
so it has to be cutted out again by hand with a cutter.





 I also cuted out some wooden pieces to glue it at the back.
and I have to glue a paper on top as well, to see imediatly wich stamps it is.

I still have a lot of space on my rubber sheet that I bought at fablab,
so I will definitivly make more ! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment