Tuesday, March 29, 2011

making things right

these last two years, I planted my seeds in mei directly outside in the pots
I didn't got flowers.

this year I'm making things right:
one week ago I put my seeds to germinate.
when they will be hight enought I will put then in bigger pots, 
then in may on the balconny pots.
this way I might have flower 
(and enjoy all the growing process )


this year, vegetable will be on the balconny, tomatos of course
and some radish and spinach, will see !
the tomatos I got last year was the best tomatos I ever taste!
even it was only 3 cm hight
it had more taste then anny supermarket tomatos, 
try it ... you wont be disapointed


***
 when I went to the garden center, I bought small plants,already germinated...
I took a cramberie one that already grown 7 cm in a week and made flowers.

the same for this rudbekia, that was 2 cm hight when I got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment